Since the start of 2013 I have:
Gotten a new piercing.
Dyed my hair.
Ended a relationship.
Started a new relationship.
Been on a long car journey.
Passed an exam.
Cried on someone’s shoulder.
Had a massive fight with a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Had a Valentine.
Written a letter using pen and paper.
Gone to see a therapist.
Been prescribed medication by a doctor.
Read a really good book.
Gone to the zoo.
Spent too much money on unnecessary things.
Traveled by train.
Cried over someone.
Spent a day out in the sun getting a tan.
Slammed a door out of frustration.
Had an anxiety attack.
Had a BBQ.
Gone to the fair.
Seen a film at the cinema.
Gone on a date.
Been the only sober one on a night out.
Helped someone home after they’d had too much to drink.
Stayed up all night.
Talked on the phone for over 2 hours.
Supported someone who’d received bad news.
Watched some kind of live sporting event.
Read an entire book in one day.
Bought a DVD the day it was released.
Eaten McDonald’s more than four times in a single week.
Cried as a result of exam stress.
Met some incredible new people.
Fallen backwards off a chair.
Broken my glasses.
Cried over someone in my past.
Spent hours aimlessly browsing the internet.
Cried over a film.
Gone out of my way to avoid an ex-significant other.
Fought with someone in public.
Been in a relationship for a year or longer.
I am equal parts sexually frustrated and lonely and i don’t remember the last time I slept next to someone in a bed ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h a h a.
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger sent you in their post and make 11 new ones.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them. I’ve been tagged by: fakestginger
1. Do you have lucky underwear?
No, but i have cute underwear and underwear i wear when i don’t care.
2. What is your favorite TV show?
thats a toughie. i love doctor who, but i’ll always have a place in my heart for Lost.
3. Are you a recreational reader or do you only read things you have to?
recreational!! I’m reading fight club right now, oh my god i’m obsessed!
4. Have your life dreams and goals changed as you grew up?
Well I used to want to be just like my parents, and that’s definitely changed as i’ve grown up and formed my own opinions on things. mostly I just want to be happy when I grow up.
5.How do you identify religiously?
i’m not sure. I’m very spiritual you could say.
6. Do you bite your nails?
yes and i get in trouble for it all zeh time.
7. Do you work? If so, where?
i applied to be a lifeguard and swim instructor at the y, so hopefully that works out!
8. Any medical conditions that you are okay with sharing?
uh well i have anxiety and my doctor has recommended me to therapists but currently i’m not going to any or doing anything to help it.
9. How do you identify sexually?
That’s a great question, honestly.
10. When is your birthday?
cinco de drinko
11. What is your secret to getting over a boy or girl?
realize what is so much better in your life without them, and remember life goes on.
My questions for those I’ve sent this to:
1. what do you like to do when you’re sad?
2. What is something you have made that you are most proud of?
3. Who are the three most important people in your life?
4. what are you going to do this summer?
5. favorite food?
6. what do you want to be when you grow up?
7. how many kids do you want, if any?
8. who’s one person you know who has greatly affected who you are today?
9. who is one person you don’t know who has greatly affected who you are today?
10. one person dead or alive who you want to meet?
11. explain the best day of your life